Start to finish: 15 minutes
1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup Cass-Clay heavy cream
1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until well-combined.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and stir well.
- With mixer on medium-low speed, gradually add in all-purpose flour until completely combined.
- Gradually add heavy cream to mixture until completely combined.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Serve immediately