- In blender, mix cream cheese, cottage cheese and salsa.
- Pour into 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Brown hamburger; drain fat. Add dry taco mix and 3/4 cup water. Simmer until water is absorbed.
- Cool and sprinkle on top of cream cheese base.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, olives; refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips. (Test note: Very easy to prepare — an easy dish to take to a potluck. Makes a very large portion but can easily be halved by cutting ingredient amounts in half.)
** Sheri Grossman, Lipton (KEM Electric Co-op/BEK Communications Co-op)