- Crush Rice Krispies (about 2 cups crushed).
- Place in shallow dish or pan (we used a pie pan in testing).
- Stir in paprika. Set aside.
- In a second shallow dish or pan, beat egg and milk till foamy; add flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Mix until smooth.
- Dip chicken in batter. Coat with crushed cereal.
- Place in single layer, skin side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake in a 350-degree oven about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
Yield: 6 servings. (Test note: This was easy to prepare and very tasty.)
** Deidre Axl, McClusky (Verendrye Electric Co-op)