- 1 (7 oz.) package macaroni
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted ripe olives
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons beef-flavored instant bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Cass-Clay sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- Prepare macaroni according to directions; drain.
- In medium skillet, combine ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic. Cook until turkey is browned.
- Stir in olives, tomatoes, chiles, bouillon, salt, cumin, pepper and sour cream; simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine macaroni, meat mixture and cheeses. Pour into a 3-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheeses melt (about 20 minutes)
** Carla Hodenfield, Mandan (Mor-Gran-Sou Electric Co-op)