- 1 cup ground raw cranberries (drain if using blender or food processor)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 oz.) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drain, reserve juice)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (reserved from pineapple)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cass-Clay lemon yogurt or salad dressing for topping
- fresh lettuce leaves for base
- Combine cranberries and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add pineapple juice and chill until partially set. Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9-by-9-by-1 3/4-inch glass baking pan. Chill until set.
- Cut into squares; serve plain or on a lettuce leaf.
- Top each square with a dab of lemon yogurt or salad dressing.
** Roberta Jochim, Bismarck (Capital Electric Co-op)