- Crush graham crackers.
- Mix in sugar and melted butter.
- Spread in bottom of 9-by-12 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to lukewarm (about 1/2 hour).
- Put yogurt in bowl. Add gelatin gradually to yogurt, stirring to avoid lumps. (If it gets lumpy or won’t mix, use a mixer to get it smooth.) Add raspberries.
- Pour mixture over the crust, distributing berries evenly. Put in refrigerator and let set up (takes about 4 hours), or let it set overnight. When set, serve with sweetened whipped cream or other whipped topping.
(Test note: A yummy and attractive dessert. In testing, we used frozen raspberries (4 containers, each box containing 1/2 cup). We then used the extra juice from the frozen raspberries in place of the cup of boiling water.)
** Dianne Volk, Bottineau (North Central Electric Co-op)