2 cups Cass-Clay Heavy Whipping Cream
1 ¼ cups of fruity cereal, divided
¼ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1. Prep cereal milk overnight. Combine heavy cream with 1 cup of fruity cereal of your choice. Place in an airtight container in refrigerator overnight or 8 hours. Stir a mix the flavors.
2. When ready to make whipped cream, run cream through a fine mesh sieve over top of a large bowl. Extract the cream from the cereal by pressing with a spatula or large spoon. Discard left over cereal and approximately 1 cup of heavy cream will remain.
3. Place a clean mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to chill.
4. Pour heavy cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
5. Slowly add powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
6. Grind the remaining dry cereal into fine crumbs with a food processor. Beat into prepared whipped cream.
Enjoy as a topping on pies, cupcakes, pancakes, or even an ice cream sundae.
Prep: 8hrs, 10min