Our enchiladas are the opposite of ordinary. This delicious recipe is creamy and flavorful all thanks to Cass-Clay’s “Top the Tater” Taco Fiesta sour cream dip.
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded), or about 2-3 cups of shredded chicken
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 3 tablespoons Cass-Clay butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Cass-Clay “Top the Tater” Taco Fiesta sour cream dip
- 1 4 ounce can green chiles
- Melt butter in the saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook until golden brown (for about a minute).
- Gradually add chicken broth and whisk until consistency is smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Turn heat down to low. Stir in “Top the Tater” Taco Fiesta sour cream dip and green chiles.
- In a large bowl. Combine chicken, onion, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place 1/3 cup of chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place into baking dish.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce into a 9×13 baking dish. Place enchiladas in the baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over the top of the tortillas in the dish. Top with cheese.