This easy-to-make casserole will trick your guests into thinking you spent hours! It’s creamy, it’s tangy, and it’s hearty… basically all the best things. On top of all the deliciousness, the addition of our “Top the Tater” original sour cream dip makes it even better!
- 4 chicken breasts (cut into thirds)
- 1 cup Cass-Clay “Top the Tater” original sour cream dip
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup Cass-Clay milk
- Season-all (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Swiss cheese
- Cut each chicken breast into thirds and place in a 9×3 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine “Top the Tater” original sour cream dip, cream of chicken soup, Cass-Clay milk, season-all, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top casserole with Swiss cheese slices. Put back in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with rice.