Prep & Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or molasses
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies, save half for garnish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup Cass Clay whole milk
- Marshmallow crème, if desired
- Chopped candied ginger, if desired
- Pour maple syrup on a plate.
- On another plate, place the crushed gingersnap cookies.
- Rim each glass with some syrup, then dip into the crushed gingersnaps.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix brown sugar, molasses and spices. Add milk and shake about 30 seconds. Pour into glasses.
- Top with marshmallow crème, crushed gingersnaps and candied ginger.
*Tip: If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, improvise with a jar and lid.