We introduce to you a 30-minute pasta dish that everyone will love. Turn this generic beef stroganoff into a game changer with our “Top the Tater” original sour cream!
- 1 ¼ pounds tenderloin, sliced.
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Cass-Clay butter, divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ¼ cup beef stock
- 1 ½ cup Cass-Clay “Top the Tater” original sour cream dip
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Brown the pieces, remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms to skillet with 2 tablespoons butter. Cook until the onions are beginning to caramelize and the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Once melted, sprinkle the flour and whisk in the beef stock.
- Simmer until mixture has thickened. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in “Top the Tater” original sour cream dip.