Trying to get rid of your Thanksgiving leftovers? Combine them all together by making this delicious sandwich!
- Heat up ingredients you would like to be warm in advance.
- Spread Cass-Clay butter on each side of the bread, and heat a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Put 1 slice of bread (butter side down) in the skillet.
- Add the gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and turkey to the slice.
- Add other slice of bread (butter side up) and flip.
- Cook until both sides are toasted. Enjoy!