Try this hot, cheesy dip with pita chips, crackers, or bread.
- 1 cup Cass-Clay 1% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Cass-Clay Skim Milk
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed of excess water)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- ½ onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a food processor blend onion, garlic, pepper, cottage cheese, milk, ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts and pulse until gently incorporated.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 350F for 20-30 minutes. Serve with pita chips, crackers or bread.