- 1 cup warmed Cass-Clay Milk (we recommend 2% or whole)
- 2 hot chocolate packets
- ½ cup cold Cass-Clay Milk (we recommend 2% or whole)
- ½ cup Cass-Clay Half & Half
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups chopped ice
- Start by mixing the two hot chocolate packets into the warmed Cass-Clay milk.
- In the blender combine Cass-Clay milk, chocolate milk, half & half, chocolate syrup and chopped ice.
- Blend on high until the ice is completely ground.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Top with your favorites! We made homemade Cass-Clay whipped cream and finished it off with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!