Herbs, cauliflower, and cottage cheese blended and spooned onto Wonton wrappers for the ultimate culinary creation!
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place wonton wrappers in a single layer on baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a food processor blend cauliflower, cottage cheese, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture onto baked wonton wrappers. Garnish with cheese and bacon.
- Broil on high for 1-2 minutes to refresh.