- 1¼ cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup Cass-Clay milk
Toppings: orange slices, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, or golden berries, and pistachios/or granola
How to: (under adult supervision):
- Rinse the fruit under cold running water.
- Peel the banana and cut into chunks.
- Pour milk into blender. Add all ingredients to blender (except topping ingredients).
- Blend until smooth then pour into shallow bowl.
- Decorate top of smoothie bowl with rainbow decoration.
- Use small and large circle cookie cutter to create Mickey Mouse’s ears and half circle for the face and place on top of rainbow decoration.