Everyone goes crazy for these creamy cheesy potatoes! The best part? They’re as easy as can be and they’re perfect for holiday gatherings!
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Melt ¼ cup butter and pour into 9×13 inch baking dish. Add hash browns (no need to thaw).
- In separate bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, and green onions. Pour ½ of the mixture over the hash browns. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle one cup of grated cheese on top.
- Add remaining hash browns and pour remainder of mixture on top. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Drizzle 2 T melted butter over mixture and bake for 55 minutes.